Birlasoft Recruitment for Trained Java Freshers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - Birlasoft
- Trained Java Fresher (Role: Trainee Engineer)
Number of Openings
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- CTC – 3.25 LPA for 2020 passout & 3.6 LPA for 2021 passout
- Bond – 24 months (1 Lakh penalty for Non-Compliance)
- BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc IT/ MCM
- No standing back-logs
- 60% overall education
- Year of Graduation: 2020/2021
- No standing Backlogs
- No Work From Home Post Joining
The Freshers should be mandatorily trained on below mentioned technical skills
- Core Java (OOPS, Object, Class, Interface, Strings, Exception handling, IO streams, Threads, Collections (List, Array list, Hash table, Has Map, Set)
- JDBC, Servlets, JSP
- Spring Framework and Spring boot
- Web services & Micro services
- UI technologies (ReactJs/Angular)
- Design Patterns
- Oracle SQL queries / MYSQL
- Weblogic / Tomcat Application server
- DevOps (CI/CD)
- Agile methodology
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: The CK Birla Group is a growing US$2.4 billion conglomerate that has a history of enduring relationships with renowned global companies. With over 25,000 employees, 41 manufacturing facilities, 21 service delivery locations and numerous patents and awards, the Group’s businesses are present across five continents. We operate across six industries: Automotive, Technology, Home and Building, Infrastructure, Healthcare and Education. Our customer base includes some of the world’s best-known companies and we also enjoy partnerships with several global leaders.