Capgemini Recruitment for JAVA Microservices at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - Capgemini
- JAVA Microservices
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
JAVA, Spring Boot, Microservices, Jenkins
- Spring Boot
- Good to have experience into Spring Profile, FeignClient / HTTP Client / RESTTemplate, Jbehave / Cucumber, Karate, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud Config, Spring Contract, Chassis.
- Experience with Git and Github.
- Banking Domain Knowledge.
- Hands on experience into JAVA 1.5 and above [Good to have JAVA 1.8], Spring, Spring Boot/MVC/Security.
- Strong experience in Microservices (Decompose, Strangler, Saga, Event sourcing, CQRS, Tx Messaging).
- Familiarity with PCF apps, Docker, Kubernetes / Openshift
- Good to have experience in Spring Profile, FeignClient / HTTP Client / RESTTemplate, Jbehave / Cucumber, Karate, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud Config, Spring Contract, Chassis.
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Knowledge of any DB (preferably MariaDB), SQL pl SQL.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP) Web Services (Restful/Any web services). Consumption experience is fine.
- CI / CD knowledge and tools like github, gradle / maven, sonarqube.
- Experience of working in Agile environment and good understanding of Agile processes
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.