Carrier Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Engineers (Mobile) at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Engineer – ALC
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, with good academic record
Required Technical Skills
- Strong hands-on programming, algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Concepts & Patterns.
- Good understanding of Operating System Concepts.
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Mind-set oriented towards continuous improvement, lean thinking and high-quality work.
- Programming Skills, Algorithms, Data structures, Object Oriented Design Concepts.
- This individual shall be self-directed, highly motivated, and organized with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, and an ability to work on multiple projects and function in a team environment.
- Software Engineer will be responsible for design and development of Mobile applications.
- Candidate must be a master of below mentioned skills.
- Candidate should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary, multinational team environment focused on innovation.
- Candidate should be comfortable working on a range of problems.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce. From the beginning, we’ve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we keep customers at the center of every product and service we offer and we act quickly to exceed their expectations. Through our performance-driven culture, we are driving shareowner value by growing sales and investing strategically to strengthen our position in the markets we serve.