Carrier Freshers Off-Campus for Associate Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
4 LPA (Fixed CTC not variable)
Company Benefits / Terms
- GPA (Group Personal Accident): 2500000/-
- GMC (Group medical insurance Premium): 300000/-
- GTLI (Group term life insurance): 2500000/-
- Employee scholarship program: 7,50000/-
- No service agreement / bond
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level position, Fresh recruit from Engineering colleges. Get trained in various technology and domain. Work under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives. Support small non- complex components of a project module.
- Work on problem with limited scope through usage of standard principles and programming concepts. Work under close supervision. Expected to learn on the Job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical.
- Result oriented, works with speed to translate strategy into “measurable” and achieve results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Be able to strive in ambiguous environments and use analytical and creative thinking to find and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce. From the beginning, we’ve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we keep customers at the center of every product and service we offer and we act quickly to exceed their expectations. Through our performance-driven culture, we are driving shareowner value by growing sales and investing strategically to strengthen our position in the markets we serve.