CGS India Recruitment for Associate Technical Support Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
CGS India Technical Support Engineers Hyderabad
- Associate Technical Support Engineer (L1)
- Knowledge of OS (XP, Win 8, Win 10) & Standard Application – Installation, configuration & Troubleshooting.
- Experience on hardware troubleshooting, installation, configuration.
- In depth knowledge of desktop operating systems and Microsoft office products(MS office 2007, 2010, 2013).
- Knowledge of Installation and troubleshooting Network Printers ,scanners, Antivirus and VPN clients.
- Basic Networking knowledge (connecting switches / routers, Access points and should be able to help network team while configuring them).
- SLA Management & Good knowledge of IP addressing.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices and all inventory.
- Knowledge of Patches installation – User End (from SCCM / WSUS Server).
- Good knowledge of Domain environment – AD (User creation & policies).
- Knowledge in DNS & DHCP (IP Scope) & Remote-control tools, End user interaction.
- Knowledge of type of Data backup & applications. Desktop, Laptop & server issues.
- Network Protocols (TCP/IP, http, UDP, etc….)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist & respond to technical and customer queries.
- Ensure all contacts are documented using the tracking tool.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with services offered.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.