CMS Freshers Recruitment for Trainee Engineers (.NET) at Hyderabad, November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Placement Team of ‘Profound Edutech’. We are organizing a Pooled Freshers Off-Campus Event for our client company ‘CMS’. The event details are as mentioned below: We, Profound Edutech are arranging the campus drive for them.
- Trainee Engineer (.NET Fresher)
Number of Openings
- BE/BTech (CS/IT)/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc
- No Criteria
- Should be trained in .NET.
- Must have Dot Net certification.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have .NET Certification.
- Virtual Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Eligible / Interested Students can apply below and this is mandatory.
- Only registered students are eligible to attend the drive.
- All the campus drives that we arrange are free of cost and there are no commercials involved anywhere.
- Neither Profound has appointed any person / party to collect any fees for the drives that we arrange.
- Selected candidates will be working on recruiting company’s payroll from day one.
- Profound Edutech is just arranging the drive for freshers.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Profound Edutech is an institute driven by the agenda to equip students with the right mix of a sound understanding of the fundamentals and a good comprehension of the newest in Information Technologies, thereby increasing their Employability Quotient. The IT field is one of the most ‘happening’ areas with new tools and techniques coming up at a fast pace. Understanding the technological mismatch this creates, Profound is mandated to update the knowledge and skills of those in the Industry through tailor-made courses.
The IT sector can be imagined as a triangle with the students, educational institutions and corporate bodies occupying its three corners. Profound has been incorporated with the aim of bringing these three distant points closer through academic partnerships, corporate alliances and student placement fairs.
The hallmarks of our institute are well-designed, validated courses to bridge the technology gap between academic instruction and Industry requirements and competent, well-trained and informed faculty.
Recruitment for Client Company ...
Over the last 37 years, CMS has played an integral role in helping clients succeed through many economic cycles. CMS Computers provides expertise and experience delivering governance services, transportation & traffic solutions, energy management solutions, surveillance and workforce management, broadcasting solutions as well as software services aligning technology with client businesses.