Collins Aerospace Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Experience in C/C++ and Python programming (Hands-on experience).
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like Arinc661, Arinc429, Arinc618 ..are expected
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing.
- Knowledge/ Understanding in A661 Based Framework is expected.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista, etc.
- Datalink Team as a part of the Airborne Information System department in the Avionics 1 directorate is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to support Systems/ Software/ Development and Verification activities.
- The position also involves contributing to the thrust areas as mentioned and any relevant experience/ knowledge shall be preferred.
- Ability to work in Agile teams and flair to lead as required is valued. The acumen for Lean and Innovation will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having “around 1 year” of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply
- The person will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features of Datalink and Tools.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies Corp. (NYSE: RTX), is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.