Deloitte Entry Level Recruitment for Analytics Assistants at Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Analyst – Analytics
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
How you’ll grow
- At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths, as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in data analytics with a strong focus on industry
- Experience handling large data files in different formats along with strong programming skills
- Experience in building meaningful visualizations and packaged solutions
- Technical skills in SAS, Tableau, MS-Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global platform involving diverse set of professionals from different countries, cultures, and collaborate effectively to bring out best in everyone
- Profoundly curious and someone who can adapt to new areas and has an inclination to solving complex and challenging problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, SQL programming foundations, relational databases, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong application capability of taking a theoretical knowledge and apply them to real time circumstances effectively
- Ability to identify and understand different situations and extrapolate solutions, by leveraging knowledge and understanding of the previous experiences, to new circumstance as new risks surface without previous precedent.
- We are proud to have a culture that is collaborative and enables our people to develop and grow as professionals. We are investing in new innovations in data analytics and artificial intelligence using cutting-edge applications to differentiate our approach to audit. Join us as an A&A Analytics Assistant, and you will help us to strengthen our reputation for quality and innovation.
Work you will do
- As an A&A Analytics Assistant in the audit practice, you will provide assurance and related services to our clients. You would be involved in all stages of audit (planning, execution, and reporting). But that’s just the start.
We’ll also expect you to
- Use multiple technologies and analytic tools, techniques on Audit & Assurance engagements to mine large datasets for identifying unusual trends and outliers in business transactions.
- Design, build, test and implement new analytic solutions based on agreed upon specifications for financial and non-financial data
- Deploy analytics on Audit & Assurance engagements to gain insights into client transactions, identify areas of high risk to focus on and later on validating transactions
- Identify an organization’s risks and relevant internal controls, operating policies and procedures.
- Build understanding of different ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, JDE, People Soft, etc. with respect to data mapping
- Gain exposure to analytics technologies like SAS, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, ACL, Datawatch Monarch, etc.
- Understand various business process cycles and develop relevant analytics to identify anomalies
- Work with Deloitte teams and clients from across the globe to build and use required analytics for engagements
- Our audit analytics professionals are committed to excellence and to enhance the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Deloitte US GLS India
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP