DRDO-DLJ Defence Laboratory Recruitment for Apprentices at Jodhpur, Last Date – 3 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Application for engagement of Apprentices for the FY 2021-2022
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur, a premier establishment of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is in process of recruitment of apprentices for one year for the year 2021-22.
Applications for the Apprenticeship are invited for one-year training in the following Subjects with Diploma / BSc passouts
- BSc – Computer Science (Stipend per Month: 9000/-)
- BSc – PCM (Stipend per Month: 9000/-)
- Diploma – Electronics Engg. (Stipend per Month: 8000/-)
- Diploma – Mechanical Engg. (Stipend per Month: 8000/-)
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for the receipt of application – 15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.