BYJU’S Entry Level Recruitment for Business Development Associates, All India
Table of Contents - Job
- Business Development Trainee
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- The Selected Candidates will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. They would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in their designated zone.
- Any Graduation/ Post Graduation. Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA) for Direct Sales at (7+3 lpa)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Locations: Ahmedabad, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gujarat, Guwahati, Haryana, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Maharashtra, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, NCR, Odisha, Patna, Pune, Punjab, Raipur, Rajasthan, Rajkot, Ranchi, Surat, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Trivandrum, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal
About Company: BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS. BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S – The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 47 million registered students and 3.5 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning. The Disney. BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU’S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. BYJU’S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team. Delivering world-class learning experiences, programs from BYJU’S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per their pace and style of learning. BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalised learning methodologies. At BYJU’S, our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own and fall in love with learning. Our dedicated team works towards ensuring that every child everywhere can keep learning to reach their true potential.