BYJU’S Entry Level Recruitment for Business Development Associates, All India
Table of Contents - Job
- Business Development Associate (for Recruitment team only)
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU’s unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
Must have requirements
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits
- You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Locations: Ahmedabad, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gujarat, Guwahati, Haryana, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Maharashtra, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, NCR, Odisha, Patna, Pune, Punjab, Raipur, Rajasthan, Rajkot, Ranchi, Surat, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Trivandrum, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal
About Company: BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS. BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S – The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 47 million registered students and 3.5 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning. The Disney. BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU’S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. BYJU’S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team. Delivering world-class learning experiences, programs from BYJU’S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per their pace and style of learning. BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalised learning methodologies. At BYJU’S, our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own and fall in love with learning. Our dedicated team works towards ensuring that every child everywhere can keep learning to reach their true potential.