IBPS Recruitment for Clerks, All India, Last Date – 1 August 2021
Table of Contents - Job - IBPS
Common Recruitment Process for recruitment of Clerks in participating banks (CRP Clerks-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23)
Number of Openings
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in August/September & October 2021.
- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XI). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2022-23 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Banks keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-XI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2023 with or without giving any notice.
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
Instructions to Apply
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : August 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 16.08.2021 onwards
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : August 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : September/ October 2021
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : October 2021
- Online Examination – Main : 31.10.2021
- Provisional Allotment : April 2022
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 01/08/2021
Job Tagged in
IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few Co.op.Banks, LIC & Insurance companies which are regular members of the IBPS society. In addition to that Regional Rural Banks, many Public Sector Undertakings of Non-financial sectors, Government Departments, State owned companies and Corporations also avail its services. Some major universities and reputed Management institutes engage IBPS regularly for conduct of their Admission Tests
Over the years, IBPS has gained reputation of being a major “Personnel Selection Test Conducting Agency” of the country. Its strength lies in its capability to develop and construct Multiple Choice Objective Tests & tools used for mass level testing programmes and its ability to conduct these exams simultaneously for lakhs & lakhs of candidates in about 200 cities/towns all over India and also in few foreign locations. In addition to that IBPS also has expertise in conduct of & Assessment Centres & Group Dynamics Related Personality Assessments for selection and/or testing of personnel at higher level positions like AGMs/DGMs/GM etc.
During the year 2019-20, total 1.45 crore candidates registered for various IBPS Examinations. This itself is an achievements of the institute. This indicates that more and more candidates are getting attracted towards job opportunities in Banking, Insurance and Financial sectors and directly/ indirectly, are showing their confidence in the system of the On-line tests conducted by IBPS which are absolutely fair, transparent and test of job relevant skills, aptitudes and knowledge.