EBIX Software Entry Level Recruitment for System Administrators at Chennai, Nagpur
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Ebix Software India. We have below job openings for our organization.
- Associate System Administrator / System Administrator
Number of Openings
- Engineering / BSc / BCA / MCA / MSc – Computer Science Background
- Experience for Nagpur: 0-2 Years
- Experience for Chennai: 0-3 Years
- Expertise in any two of the below mention technologies
- Operating System – Any one
- – Unix – Any flavor or Windows
- Middle Tier – Any one
- – WebSpherer, Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss and Apache Web Server
- SAN : Any one
- – EMC, HP EVA, 3PAR, P2000, P4500 and Brocade FC Switch
- Understand and write bash or php shell script.
- Familiar on ITIL terminology and practice.
- Familiar on network and application monitoring using SNMP, JMX and other tools
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on dynamic and challenging deadlines
- Sharp learning and adaptation curve
- Ability to manage group of SysAdmins.
- Should have the capacity to explore and learn by him/herself
- Install and maintain security patches on the operational and development system, which includes but is not limited to, Red Hat Linux, Windows 2003/2008, VMWare, and Apache web services.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request as necessary.
- Provide Tier II/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Technical Round
- Manager Round/Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- Note: Only Male Candidates.
- IMPORTANT: When sending your resume, you must send resume with Job Code ‘CHETANAS‘ in email subjectline. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.