ECIL Recruitment for ITI Trade Apprenticeship at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Electronic Mechanic
- Machinist (G)
- MM Tool Maint
- Diesel Mech
- ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is inviting applications through online portal for the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- Documents verification will be from 24.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 and exact date will be intimated by email to short listed candidates in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for documents verification within short notice.
Instructions to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number. They have to update their profile by uploading SSC,
ID, Qualification, Category, PWD documents and Aadhar Number.
- In the same portal they have to apply for apprenticeship opportunity in ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED -HYDERABAD.
- Then the MSDE registered /Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through our website:“www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘eRecruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 24.08.2020 (1000 hrs.) 19.09.2020 (1600 hrs.)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 19/09/2020
Job Tagged in
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL)
About Company: A Government of India [Dept. of Atomic Energy] Enterprise