ECIL Freshers Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Apprentices / Technician Apprentices at Hyderabad, Last Date – 15 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of Graduate Engineer / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for the year 2020-21 at ECIL – Hyderabad
- Graduate Engineer / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Candidates who have passed four years BE/ BTech course in ECE, CSE, MECH, EEE, CIVIL branches on or after 1st April 2018, from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April, 2018.
ECIL proposes to engage 160 Graduate Engineer Apprentices and 20 Diploma Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one year Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad in the following Engineering Branches
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) – ECE, CSE, MECH, EEE, CIVIL
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA) – ECE, CSE
Instructions to Apply
- Eligible Candidates should enroll in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in.) and apply for apprenticeship in ECIL Hyderabad through NATS online portal.
- Hosting Advt.on ECIL WEB site – 06.01.2021
- Last date for submitting online applications through NATS portal – 15.01.2021
- Selection list display on ECIL Website – 18.01.2021
- Provisional list 1 candidates joining Dates – 20 & 21.01.2021
- Second list / Panel list display on ECIL web site – 28.01.2021
- Second List candidates joining Dates – 29 & 30.01.2021
- Apprenticeship training will start from 04.02.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.