ECIL Recruitment for Technical Officers, Scientific Assistants at Hyderabad, Last Date – 18 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Officer on Contract
- Scientific Assistant – A on Contract
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Technical Officer: 23,000/- per month
- Scientific Assistant–A: 20,202/- per month
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Software development. Exposure to quality systems such as CMMI or ISO 9001 is desirable.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of SQL, PLSQL on ORACLE Database with Developer 2000.
- A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation. Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis for a period of ONE year (extendable depending upon project requirements as well as performance of the candidate) to work at Hyderabad under the administrative control of Security System & Projects Division(SSPD), Software Solutions and Systems Division and Finance & Accounts Group Of ECIL
- Technical Officer
- Scientific Assistant–A
Instructions to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 04.03.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 18.03.2021 (1600 hrs.).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.