ECIL Recruitment for Technical Officers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Officer on Contract
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Should have minimum one-year experience in Production / Repair / Maintenance of Electronic equipment in a large and reputed organization.
- However, preference will be given to those who have relevant experience in Govt./ PSU organization.
Production / Repair / Maintenance of Electronic equipment
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure basis contract for a period of one year (extendable up to one year based on requirements) to work on development of electronic products at ECIL, Hyderabad including project sites/customer premises:
– Technical Officer on Contract
- The selection will be conducted through a Personal Interview at Hyderabad.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 11/06/2020
Job Tagged in
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL)
About Company: A Government of India [Dept. of Atomic Energy] Enterprise