EWIG Technologies Recruitment for Android App Developers at Hyderabad, Last Date – 5 August 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Android App Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 4 LPA – INR 8 LPA + 10% Variable
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: BE / B.Tech (CS/IT) / M.Tech
- Target Batch: 2018-2019
- Probation/Training Period: None
Skill Set Required
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Experienced in technologies like Java, Kotlin
- Experience in building Apps with Google’s Flutter
- Good hands-on experience on native android and hybrid development
- Design, build and support applications for the android platform
- Work with 3rd party APIs
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts and improving application performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Round 1: HR Communication – To schedule Technical discussion and assess Communication Skills
- Round 2: Technical Discussion
- Round 3: Client Interview (Only for Node.js & Android Openings)
- Round 4: HR Discussion
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/08/2020
Job Tagged in
About Company: EWIG Technologies Private Limited was founded in 2015 & registered in 2017 with our Corporate Office in Hyderabad. We are a Custom Software Development & IT Consulting Services Company. EWIG offers services spanning from design, development and testing of software products to resource outsourcing & training.