EWIG Technologies Recruitment for ReactJS Developers at Hyderabad, Last Date – 5 August 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- ReactJS Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 2 LPA – INR 6 LPA 10% Variable
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: BE / B.Tech (CS/IT) / M.Tech
- Target Batch: 2018-2019
- Probation/Training Period: None
- Candidates who have experience in Node.Js along with ReactJS will be given preference
- Fluency in Telugu Language is a must for this job role
- Round 1: HR Communication – To schedule Technical discussion and assess Communication Skills
- Round 2: Technical Discussion
- Round 3: Client Interview (Only for Node.js & Android Openings)
- Round 4: HR Discussion
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/08/2020
Job Tagged in
About Company: EWIG Technologies Private Limited was founded in 2015 & registered in 2017 with our Corporate Office in Hyderabad. We are a Custom Software Development & IT Consulting Services Company. EWIG offers services spanning from design, development and testing of software products to resource outsourcing & training.