First American India Recruitment for .NET Developers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
First American India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for .NET Developer for SE position for our In House development Projects.
- .NET Developer
- Engineering Degree (in Computers) or MCA or M.Sc (in Information Technology or Computer Science) or any Degree with equivalent work experience.
- Should have at least 2 years of strong working experience in .NET technologies (.NET 4.x, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC5, WebAPI, Entity Modal Framework and LINQ).
- .Net core and Knowledge on Azure environment would be preferable.
- Experience with SQL databases SQL Server 2008/2014
- Experience in programming using JQuery, CSS, SASS/LESS
- Experience in programming using Angular 2 or above (Angular 6 preferable)
- Understanding of object, component and service-oriented design principles.
- Understanding of WCF, REST, and SOAP architectural styles.
- Familiarity with iterative approaches to software development such as agile or lean development.
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Software development experience including: OOP, Concurrency Programming, Design patterns, Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL Server
- Strong previous experience having designed and implemented service-based systems, preferably dealing with highly available distributed computational analytics on a distributed, scalable computational framework such as a cluster-based “grid” or a high-throughput/low-latency parallel computing farm
- Experience with multi-tiered application development & deployment – Database, Middle Tier, Client etc.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
First American (India) Pvt Ltd
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements.
Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders – in that order. Here are some of the reasons that people chose to be a part of the First American family:
– Exciting Careers – Career options within business processes customer care, finance, information technology, sales, corporate support and much more
– Business Acumen – First American (India)’s parent company is one of the global leaders in title insurance and settlement services
– Stability – With more than 125 years of excellence behind the First American brand, we’ve got a bright future ahead of us
– Innovation – With advanced technology and innovative thinking, we provide our customers with solid business solutions
– Relationships – Our success is built on strong relationships – with our customers and each other
– Leadership – Innovation, insight and integrity make us a respected financial services provider
Since inception, First American (India) has evolved into a dynamic workplace with offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem.
First American was recently conferred the NASSCOM BPM ‘Pioneer’ Award.