First American India Freshers Recruitment for Technical Trainees (.NET) at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
Looking For .Net Trained Freshers.
- Technical Trainee – .NET
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Minimum of 15 years of formal education – Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- 2019 / 2020 Pass Out (Must not have any backlogs).
- Should have aggregate of 65% of marks.
.Net framework, C#, ASP.Net & MS SQL Server
- Trained fresher in .Net framework, C#, ASP.Net & MS SQL Server.
- React JS knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge on OOPS concepts.
- Fair knowledge in software engineering – Software development life cycle.
- XSLT, Java Script, JQuery and Ajax will be added advantage.
- Fair knowledge in software development process – Agile / Scrum (Added advantage).
- Design, code and test new Windows and web applications.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Good attitude and aptitude.
- Quick learning and listening abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Technical Trainee will translate functional requirements into system requirements while developing applications for First American, these are typically web based applications developed by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach. Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain. Role will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
- Understands and meets stated needs & requirements of the stakeholders, brings contextual nuances in deliverables and work output to truly partner with all concerned stakeholders.
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
First American (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company: First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies, a proud member of the FORTUNE 500 companies and was named one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2020. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions. First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements. Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders – in that order. FAI has been recognized as one among India’s Top 75 workplaces in IT & IT-BPM 2019 by Great Place to Work® Institute. Database Solutions delivers the real estate, homeownership and mortgage data, property reports and document images that help bring clarity and insight to business decisions. Database Solutions is the premier innovator and leading provider of Data, Technology, Solutions, Services and Automation to the Title and Settlement services industries.