Flextronics Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers – IT at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
The Associate Software Engineer – IT will be based in Pune.
- Associate Software Engineer – IT
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Strong Development and Testing skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Coding, Debugging, unit testing and SDLC.
- Must have good Debugging and Communication Skills.
- Should have excellent learning capabilities
- Should be ready for both locations (Chennai/ Pune).
- Integration, Unit Testing, Regression Testing.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Assertive communication. Good Written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong Subject matter expertise in MS Excel & Presentation skills
- Should have proven track record of multi-tasking.
- Exposure to projects involving multiple stake holders desired.
- Proven ability to work under a dynamic environment.
- Should be a go getter & work with less supervision.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Flextronics International Ltd
Create the Extraordinary
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Type: Public Company
Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Company Size: 10,001+ employees