Foray Software Recruitment for Network Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
Hiring Network Engineers – Hyderabad
- Network Engineer
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization
TCP, Networking, WAN, LAN, VOIP, Ip Routing, CCNA, Aruba Wireless, Switching, Cisco Prime
- L1/L2 support for configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting network infrastructure across Campus/DC Data network (Cisco devices), Wireless LAN (ARUBA), Phone systems (CUCM).
- Update/maintain network diagrams/documents, generate performance metrics and monitor alerts using various tools like UIM, Splunk, Liveaction, Cisco Prime etc.
- Coordinate with Telco service providers for troubleshooting/maintenance activities on data and voice circuits for India offices
- Assist with RMA return/processing
- Minimum CCNA certification preferred
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, Routing and switching, LAN, WAN and wireless networks.
- Should have some experience and familiarity in majority of the following products: Cisco Catalyst/Nexus/ACI platform switches, ISR routers, Aruba Wireless, Cisco telephony
- Must have basic knowledge of IP telephony and VOIP preferably in Cisco environment.
- Hiring Network Engineers – Hyderabad
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Foray Software Pvt Ltd
About Company: Foray is an ISO certified dynamic and rapidly growing information technology consulting and services company. Foray brings a well-structured combination of business consulting, cutting edge products, customized solution development, and enterprise deployment expertise to generate game-changing value for its customers. Foray has a proven process called 4A (Align Accountable Agile and Accomplish) that minimizes risk, cuts cycle time and delivers measurable ROI Offering deep domain expertise in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom and Healthcare industries, Foray leads its service in offering skills augmentation and professional consulting services.