Franklin Templeton Entry Level Recruitment for Analysts – Core Operations at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Analyst-Core Operations
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
- In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts and results.
Highlights of our benefits include
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- Tuition Assistance Program
- HDFC ATM on the campus
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in business related major or equivalent experience.
- Graduate level courses in accounting, finance or management are viewed favorably.
- 0-2 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- NCFM or investment banking related certifications are viewed favorably.
- Job Function: Accounting/Finance/Tax
- Job Level: Individual Contributor
- Shift: 6:30PM to 3:30AM IST
What is the Analyst-Core Operations GTS – Trade Services – Core Ops Group responsible for?
- Global Trade Services (GTS) is part of the wider Investment Operations global department which encompasses Corporate Actions, Pricing, Security Maintenance and accounting groups.
- This role within GTS will expect the individual to perform a multitude of deadline & analytical orientated tasks across various functions to support the trading desks.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Analyst-Core Operations GTS?
- Input, matching and confirmation for EQ, FI, FX & derivative products.
- Handle daily variation margin process for exchange trade derivative positions.
- All US and non-US equity, fixed income and derivative securities utilizing Central Trade Matching, Oasys Direct, TradeSuite and/or DerivServ platforms or manual means of trade confirmation.
- Reconciliation of OTC products on Triresolve application.
- Proactive follow up with counterparties to resolve discrepancies in trade confirmation process.
- Handle margin settlement process.
- Liaising with Brokers, Custodians and internal departments pre and post settlement to reduce the risk Franklin Templeton Investments are exposed to.
- Pre-matching of all security trades on eligible markets.
- Resolution of pre and post settlement date security fails within global specified timelines.
- Responding to inquiries and resolving trade related issues for PA and FAD.
- Production of daily/weekly/monthly & ad-hoc metrics for functions being performed.
- Ensure procedures/checklists/contacts are up to date and signed off.
- Work to enhance Straight Through Processing for all functions performed.
- Take an active part in the testing of new systems/functions.
- Drive for solutions by constantly looking at reducing risk and streamlining processes.
- Manage risk and prioritize the workload effectively.
- Escalation of potential issues at earliest possible opportunity.
- Highlight issues and report root cause and trends back to management.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.