Franklin Templeton Entry Level Recruitment for Analysts – Core Operations at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Analyst-Core Operations
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
- In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts and results.
Highlights of our benefits include
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- Tuition Assistance Program
- HDFC ATM on the campus
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in business related major or equivalent experience.
- Graduate level courses in accounting, finance or management are viewed favorably.
- 0-2 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- NCFM or investment banking related certifications are viewed favorably.
- Job Function: Accounting/Finance/Tax
- Job Level: Individual Contributor
- Shift: 6:30PM to 3:30AM IST
What is the Analyst-Core Operations GTS – Trade Services – Core Ops Group responsible for?
- Global Trade Services (GTS) is part of the wider Investment Operations global department which encompasses Corporate Actions, Pricing, Security Maintenance and accounting groups.
- This role within GTS will expect the individual to perform a multitude of deadline & analytical orientated tasks across various functions to support the trading desks.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Analyst-Core Operations GTS?
- Input, matching and confirmation for EQ, FI, FX & derivative products.
- Handle daily variation margin process for exchange trade derivative positions.
- All US and non-US equity, fixed income and derivative securities utilizing Central Trade Matching, Oasys Direct, TradeSuite and/or DerivServ platforms or manual means of trade confirmation.
- Reconciliation of OTC products on Triresolve application.
- Proactive follow up with counterparties to resolve discrepancies in trade confirmation process.
- Handle margin settlement process.
- Liaising with Brokers, Custodians and internal departments pre and post settlement to reduce the risk Franklin Templeton Investments are exposed to.
- Pre-matching of all security trades on eligible markets.
- Resolution of pre and post settlement date security fails within global specified timelines.
- Responding to inquiries and resolving trade related issues for PA and FAD.
- Production of daily/weekly/monthly & ad-hoc metrics for functions being performed.
- Ensure procedures/checklists/contacts are up to date and signed off.
- Work to enhance Straight Through Processing for all functions performed.
- Take an active part in the testing of new systems/functions.
- Drive for solutions by constantly looking at reducing risk and streamlining processes.
- Manage risk and prioritize the workload effectively.
- Escalation of potential issues at earliest possible opportunity.
- Highlight issues and report root cause and trends back to management.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.