Freyr Software Walk-In for .NET Developers at Hyderabad, On 9 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Excellent Opportunity for .NET Developers with Freyr Software Services Pvt Ltd in their Global Operations, Delivery and Development Center.
- .NET Developer
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Strong knowledge of c#, ASP.NET, MVC frameworks
- Knowledge in developing Webservices, WCF, Web API
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming Skill for writing reusable libraries, design patterns/ best practices
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in working with ADO. NET, Entity framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like TFS, SVN
- Experience in working with Kendo UI framework
- Experience on design patterns/best practices
- Hands on experience on automated unit testing framework like N Unit/ MS Test/ MOQ Hands on code reviews
- Knowledge on DevOps (CI-Continuous Integration and CD-Continuous Deployment)
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- One Copy of Resume
- A Valid Photo Identity Card for Security Validation
Instructions to Apply
- Please carry the Copy of the posting for the interview process
- Candidates are requested to bring-one copy of resume, a valid photo identity card for security validation.
- As per COVID-19 safety protocols, all walk-in candidates are requested to wear masks, check temperature prior to walk-in, maintain social distancing and help us in maintaining a healthy environment.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 9th January 2021
- 10 AM to 2 PM only
Freyr Software Services Pvt Ltd,
Level 4, Building No. H-08,
Phoenix SEZ (Avance Campus),
Back Side of Cyber Gateway,
HITEC City 2, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad – 500081
Landmark: Beside Dell Office
Contact Person: Praveena
Contact Number: +91-40-48480999