Table of Contents - Job
- Embedded SW Test Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
- BE, BTech (Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication)
- MTech (Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication)
Embedded Software, Test Engineering, Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Automotive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with product teams in white box testing of embedded software for various electronic Industrial and Automotive products.
- Work with team to prepare applications for testing hardware/software.
- Work with management to establish testing timelines and ensure timely completion of test activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Black box testing.
- Experience with PIC/ARM microcontrollers.
- Experience in Embedded Linux.
- Experience in Unit testing of Embedded firmware with VectorCast tool or any other similar tools
- Experience in Code walk through of C, C++ code
- On-the-job experience in writing software for 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers in C or C++
- Understanding of Hardware to execute white box testing on Target
- Experience in programming for different communication protocols such as SPI/UART/I2C/CAN
- Ability to use IDEs and Debuggers
- To develop and support applications in PC for test jigs and test tools for embedded systems
- Ability to generate Software Test Life Cycle documents
- Ability to use of basic electrical tools, i.e. Oscilloscope and Multimeter
- Experience using version control systems such as RTC, Git, Bugzilla
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: HBL Power Systems Ltd. is a multi-product engineering company, listed on the Indian stock exchanges. HBL is organized into different major business groups. The Electronics Engineering Group itself has several business units, including Railway Electronics, Defence Electronics, Solar PV etc. The Railway Electronics business unit is focused on the design, development, manufacture, supply, installation, commissioning and service of safety-critical electronic Signaling equipment. With significant domain knowledge in rail signaling, multi-dimensional design capabilities in embedded systems, software, Mechanical design, system integration etc., and vertically integrated Manufacturing capabilities, Railway Electronics is of strategic importance for HBL. All of HBL manufacturing locations are certified to ISO 9001, while most facilities are additionally certified to ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.