HCL Freshers Recruitment for Product Support Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
HCL is hiring Freshers. This opportunity is for a DPO/BPO role unlike IT role.
- Product Support Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Upto 2.75 LPA
- Any Graduate with basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS are preferred.
HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Good knowledge of HTML, Java Script & CSS.
- Good understanding of internet architecture and web concepts.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Should be able to look at reports and numbers derive meaningful inferences.
- Analyze and comprehend the issues raised by a publisher, identify root causes and come to best solution.
- Willing to learn and apply learning in practical environment.
- Aptitude should be high as product is complex.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer oriented & self-motivated.
- Ability to work with individuals, companies and large clients.
- Experience in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on complex troubleshooting scenarios under stringent deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Positive frame of mind, open to feedback and must be able to perform under pressure.
- We are looking for freshers from 2019, 2020 batch with no backlogs and excellent communication skills.
- Profile: Troubleshoot and provide email and chat support to resolve publisher queries on ad serving issues for the product Ad Manager
- Shift timings: US / Night shifts (Cab facilities for women folks free of cost) – 10PM – 7AM
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clients like Financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS, etc..
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers. Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development.
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA.
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters as defined for the process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
HCL Technologies Limited
About Company: HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 137,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 8.6 billion for Financial Year Ended 31st Mar, 2019. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.