India Post Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevaks at Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Delhi, Last Date – 26 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Gramin Dak Sevaks
– Branch Postmaster (BPM)
– Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
– Dak Sevak
- 10th Pass
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
– Andhra Pradesh (2296 Posts)
– Delhi (233 Posts)
– Telangana (1150 Posts)
Instructions to Apply
- Application Start Date – 27.01.2021
- Application End Date – 26.02.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 26/02/2021
About Company: For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,531 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.