Infostretch Entry Level Recruitment for Manual Testing at Pune, Ahmedabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer (Manual)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Not Mentioned –
Pune / Ahmedabad
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Manual Testing, QA
Tools & Technologies
- 0-2 years of software quality testing experience
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and testing methodologies
- Experience working with Jira
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Quick learner with a passion for testing
- Good Communication and good Analytical skill
Role in Project
- Write test cases from user stories
- Executing manual test cases and recording results
- Logging defects
- Update Test Case Management tool to track progress
- Collaborate with other QA members to better understand the product and ensure good testing coverage
- Test case preparation and execution
- Tracking test cases and understanding the application functionality to ensure optimal test coverage.
- Regression Testing
- Process Document creation
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators — putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.