Invesco Freshers Recruitment for Technology Associates at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Technology Associate
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- Salary: INR 9 LPA + 0 to 10% variable bonus
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT/ECE)
- Target Batch: 2022
- Invesco Technology Associates Program is a talent program aimed at recruiting small cohorts of highly skilled junior professionals into Invesco in order to deploy them into the organization. This rotational program is designed to: 1. Partner with top colleges 2. Infuse our technology teams with fresh, innovative thinking 3. Increase collaboration and partnership across the tech organization. You will experience classroom-based training, followed by multiple rotations over the course of the program. At the end of the program, you will roll off into a full-time position within the organization. This full-time role will be determined through a collaborative conversation involving you, the iTAP sponsor, your advisor, and relevant business and HR personnel.
- Following the initial classroom training, participants will commence skill rotations; ongoing fixed assignments for technical, leadership and management training. You will be pushed outside of your comfort zone with technical project work. Each iTAP participant will be assigned a personal Invescomentor to help guide, coach, and provide support throughout the entirety of the program.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- You will complete the required classroom training and case study program
- Participate in delivery of technology solutions end to end. Build one or more of the following core capabilities (business analysis, project management, application development, web development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance, infrastructure engineering)
- Learn the end to end Invesco business model and growth strategy (product, investment, sales, operations and corporate services)
- 2-3 rotations within the Technology organization over the course of the program
- Participate in cultural, technology and management training
- Collaborate with the iTAP Sponsor(s), personal Invescomentor, and other relevant business and HR personnel
- Course work and relevant internship work, or work experience, or personal project experience demonstrating aptitude and skills to translate technical and business requirements, drive projects through collaboration, and provide technical solutions
- Ability to communicate and work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
- Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
- Strive for success beyond title and status; go beyond manager’s expectations
- Collaborate with multiple departments and effectively influence positive change and ideas
- Assessment Test
- 12 hr. Hackathon
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: 27th November 2021 (Assessment), 4th December (Hackathon)
- Tentative date of joining: July 2022
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.