IOCL Recruitment for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices, Western Region, Last Date – 7 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Western Region (MD)
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Technician Apprentice: 3 years Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with Regular Full Time ITI in relevant course recognized by NCVT/SCVT. OR Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in relevant field.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the given qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical
- Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation
- Technician Apprentice – Civil
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics
- Technician Apprentice – Electronics
- Trade Apprentice – Fitter
- Trade Apprentice – Electrician
- Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice – Machinist
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holder)
Instructions to Apply
- Date of opening of online application – 05.02.2021
- Last date of submission of online application – 07.03.2021
- Tentative date of written test – 21.03.2021
- Tentative date for upload of provisionally qualified candidates for document verification – 25.03.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.