MHSI Entry Level Walk-In for Trainee Engineers at Hyderabad, On 3 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Trainee Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 Passout with 60% Marks (in case of Fresher).
- Good Communication skills.
- BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, MTech or MSc Computers.
- In case you are shortlisted we shall arrange Next Round on the same day or within a week.
- Strong Knowledge / Experience in C# and OOPs.
- Strong Knowledge / Experience in Web Services, SQL Querying.
- Mandatory completion of .NET course in case of Fresher.
Requirements (Testing / Quality Assurance)
- Should have done Testing Course or 6 Months of Testing Experience.
- Candidate should have good analytical/logical / problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- 1st Round Written Test (Aptitude, Logical and Technical) – 1 Hour (No written test for 1 Year Experience candidate but there will be F2F / Zoom Interview)
- 2nd Round Technical (F2F/Zoom Interview in next week)
- 3rd Round Technical Team lead (F2F Interview/Zoom Interview)
- 4th Round – Final (Director/HR Round)
Instructions to Apply
- .NET or Testing course is mandatory and written test is conducted on .NET / Testing, aptitude and logical for an hour. (Face to Face at office location – Hyderabad)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- Written Test On 3rd July 2021
- 10 AM to 1 PM only
Management Health Solutions India Pvt Ltd.,
913-916, Block III,
9th Floor, White House,
Hyderabad – 500016
Next to Begumpet Life Style Building
Contact Person: Sushmita Tiwari
Contact Number: +91-40-43696655
Last Date to Apply: 03/07/2021
Job Tagged in
Management Health Solutions India Private Limited (MHSI)
About Company: SYFT (Parent Company) is transforming the supply chain process for hospitals nationwide. Its Headquarters located in Florida and offshore development center in Hyderabad (MHSI). Syft is a leading provider of AI-enhanced inventory control and end-to-end hospital supply chain management software and services. In business for more than 20 years, Syft helps over 970 U.S. hospitals and health systems reduce costs, enhance patient safety, and improve efficiency by optimizing their supply chains.