Micron Technology Recruitment for IT Software Engineers (.NET) at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
IT Software Engineer – .NET with Python
- IT Software Engineer – .NET with Python
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 8-12 Years experience working as a Software Engineer
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of common web technologies – (e.g. RESTful services, ASP.net, AngularJS, TypeScript, Web APIs)
- Knowledge of databases – MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge of OS platforms – Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of common orchestration platforms
- Knowledge of common development languages – (e.g. C#, C++, JAVA, SQL, .NET, PERL, Unix shell scripting)
- Experience writing unit and system tests
- Experience with source control and release management systems
Preferred experience in the following disciplines
- Familiarity with secure software development lifecycle
- Agile Methodology
- Work with other IT departments to provide and deploy solutions
- Ensure effective integration of software solutions with other infrastructure technologies
- Analyze, document and recommend process improvements for EIS
- Develop long-term secure software solutions within EIS
- Participate in technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions
- Provide troubleshooting for application issues
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Micron’s IT is a global team focused on enabling company success with the delivery of high business value. We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our IT team working with Micron’s Enterprise Information Security (EIS) department. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to advance a career in Information Technology with a variety of possibilities and challenges. As a member of our team, you can further develop your potential and grow professionally to promote your success.
As an EIS Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building automation tools and processes and working closely with the EIS team to develop orchestration, tools and scripts for data conversions, data connectors, automating data gathering, and automating workflows. In addition, you will work with other IT departments, including the Infrastructure and Operations team to interface with technologies and infrastructures owned by those teams.