Micron Technology Recruitment for IT Software Engineer MFG QA at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- IT Software Engineer MFG QA
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Accounting Information Systems
- Related field of study
Qualifications and Experience – Required
- Strong background in, and at least 3+ years of working in QA automation
- Strong knowledge of VB Script and HP Quality Center / UFT.
- Knowledge of C# is desired
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and writing automated test scripts
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development process and with Agile tools such as Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Deep understanding of test planning and testing methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and a self-starter
- As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer you will be part of an evolving and dynamic team implementing and maturing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) principles and DevOps practices to support Micron’s business solution teams in IT as they work to solve complex business problems with SAP solutions.
- In this role at Micron, you will support testing processes through the optimization and automation of testing scripts for the Manufacturing environments used at Micron. You’ll be primarily responsible for all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle with a focus on Quality. You will work on multiple phases of testing (Examples: unit, integration, functional, user acceptance, regression, security testing, etc.). You will work to drive maturity in our use of the Test Automation tool to improve quality, minimize risk, and reduce the time project teams spend planning and executing testing. The QA Automation Engineer must be able to define and drive best QA Practices, implement Test Automation and work with project teams to push Quality upstream.
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Gather business requirements from users and work with the teams to design test cases/scripts for functional/regression test automation and execution
- Design, develop and maintain automated scripts using a Test automation tool promoting reusable components and maintainability
- Identify and Track defects in Defect management tool at all the stages of Testing
- Report on progress and status for all test related activities to Delivery teams
Define the approach for effective and efficient testing
- Work with subject matter experts to establish criteria to effectively test business processes.
- Work with subject matter experts and test development experts to design efficient automated test scripts.
- Create automated test processes and establish standards for scripting that ensure durability and reuse of scripts.
- Identify reliance on manual testing and in coordination with SMEs close gaps with automated testing
- Candidate will primarily perform Automation Development and Scripting to support Automated Testing.
- Refine Automated Test Cases as needed to support changes to the business processes.
- Work to Improve Test Case Design, Test Script creation processes and timely execution of Automated scripts
Prepare for System and Software Testing
- Prepare the testing collaboration site(s).
- Collaborate with Agile team members and customer experts to identify, create, and update test scenarios for all testing cycles.
- Collaborate with Agile team members and customer experts to identify testing roles and logins for all testers.
- Collaborate with project/program managers on potential testing risks/issues.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.