Micron Technology Recruitment for Windows Client System Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Windows Client System Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Required Skills – Technical:
- Create and manage Windows client operating system images (7/8.1/10)
- Create and manage Windows server operating system images (2008 R2, 2012 R2)
- Manage Windows Deployment Server (WDS) environment
- Manage Active Directory (AD) objects
- Administrate Group Policy Objects – create and maintain polices across multiple site AD environment (AGPM)
- Experienced with System Center Configuration Manager (software packaging, creation of deployments, using collections, MPs and DPs)
- Develop and maintain SCCM Task Sequences (OSD, MDT, WSUS)
- Qualify new client and server builds (driver, OS and application installation)
- Develop and maintain client side scripts (.vbs, .ps1, .bat)
- Experienced in using client utilities/tools (wmi, psexec, regedit)
- Can create and maintain SharePoint (2013) web pages
- Develops Windows images with tools such as MDT, DISM or ImageX
Required Skills – Project Management:
- Able to accurately define, scope and complete projects independently and with small teams
- Completes projects on time and with the resources allocated
- Creates clear concise documentation
- Can take technical concepts and issues in present them in an easy-to-understand manner
- Keeps project members and customers informed of project status through various mediums
- Worked with teams in multiple time-zones, multi-national interaction
- Experienced in trouble-shooting multiple Windows operating systems versions
- Experience with various client PC hardware and accessories (wireless devices, docking stations, Bluetooth technologies, etc.)
- Able to support individuals using different communication methods (phone, email, instant messaging)
- Thinks creatively in developing solutions
- The ideal ECI System Engineer has many years (6+) of supporting client and/or server hardware; troubleshooting basic hardware issues to parsing error messages/logs and designing a solution. They will have experience in building Windows OS images for different computer manufacturers and deploying them via Windows WDS/PXE. They are very knowledgeable in GPO and can properly deploy policies that are targeted to a specific audience as well as can analyze a system/user to troubleshoot a conflicting policy being applied. They will have some knowledge (2+ years) working with SCCM from an administrative perspective. They understand how a Distribution Point and Management Point work together when deploying software packages. They will have had experience in creating a collection and building and distributing a SCCM package. They will have had 2+ years working with small teams in multiple countries/across time zones and are comfortable working with different cultures. They’ve organized and completed small (< 10 hours) and large (>500 hours) projects independently within time and scope to the satisfaction of the customer. They are a self-motived, disciplined individual that thrives on engineering new solutions and enjoys success through the completion and implementation of said solution.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.