Micron Technology Recruitment for Windows Client System Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Windows Client System Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Systems Engineer, Developer, Information Systems, Network, Engineering, Technology
Required Skills – Technical:
- Create and manage Windows client operating system images (7/8.1/10)
- Create and manage Windows server operating system images (2008 R2, 2012 R2)
- Manage Windows Deployment Server (WDS) environment
- Manage Active Directory (AD) objects
- Administrate Group Policy Objects – create and maintain polices across multiple site AD environment (AGPM)
- Experienced with System Center Configuration Manager (software packaging, creation of deployments, using collections, MPs and DPs)
- Develop and maintain SCCM Task Sequences (OSD, MDT, WSUS)
- Qualify new client and server builds (driver, OS and application installation)
- Develop and maintain client side scripts (.vbs, .ps1, .bat)
- Experienced in using client utilities/tools (wmi, psexec, regedit)
- Can create and maintain SharePoint (2013) web pages
- Develops Windows images with tools such as MDT, DISM or ImageX
Required Skills – Project Management:
- Able to accurately define, scope and complete projects independently and with small teams
- Completes projects on time and with the resources allocated
- Creates clear concise documentation
- Can take technical concepts and issues in present them in an easy-to-understand manner
- Keeps project members and customers informed of project status through various mediums
- Worked with teams in multiple time-zones, multi-national interaction
- Experienced in trouble-shooting multiple Windows operating systems versions
- Experience with various client PC hardware and accessories (wireless devices, docking stations, Bluetooth technologies, etc.)
- Able to support individuals using different communication methods (phone, email, instant messaging)
- Thinks creatively in developing solutions
- The ideal ECI System Engineer has many years (6+) of supporting client and/or server hardware; troubleshooting basic hardware issues to parsing error messages/logs and designing a solution. They will have experience in building Windows OS images for different computer manufacturers and deploying them via Windows WDS/PXE. They are very knowledgeable in GPO and can properly deploy policies that are targeted to a specific audience as well as can analyze a system/user to troubleshoot a conflicting policy being applied. They will have some knowledge (2+ years) working with SCCM from an administrative perspective. They understand how a Distribution Point and Management Point work together when deploying software packages. They will have had experience in creating a collection and building and distributing a SCCM package. They will have had 2+ years working with small teams in multiple countries/across time zones and are comfortable working with different cultures. They’ve organized and completed small (< 10 hours) and large (>500 hours) projects independently within time and scope to the satisfaction of the customer. They are a self-motived, disciplined individual that thrives on engineering new solutions and enjoys success through the completion and implementation of said solution.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Micron Technology, Inc.
About Company: Micron Insight brings you stories about how technology transforms information to enrich lives. Learn, imagine, innovate, solve, and gain insight on the technology trends of today and tomorrow from thought leaders around the world. We’ve built our technological expertise for over 40 years and now we are sharing that expertise with you. Learn how intelligence is being accelerated to enrich life in science and medicine, at the edge, and through the speed of data access and analysis. Accelerate your Intelligence at Micron Insight.