Mobbitt Recruitment for Software Developers at Pan India, Last Date – 4 August 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 3.6 LPA – INR 7.2 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: BE / B.Tech (CS/IT) / BCA / MCA / M.Tech
- Target Batch: 2018-2019
- Responsible for developing software products as per the requirement
- Responsible for delivering the software product on time with quality
- Responsible for understanding the given task and reporting back regularly
- Responsible for querying databases and database related codes
- Responsible for fixing the existing bugs in the software system without impact
- Responsible for unit testing the given task and make sure the developed functionality is working fine with the other modules
- Responsible for documenting various documents falls in SDLC
- Responsible for testing the entire software system and to report and track the bugs listed
- Responsible for involving yourself in designing, Development and Testing phases
- Information Verification and Screening Round
- Preliminary HR Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Mobbitt InfoTech Limited is a leading IT consultancy, software provider and a full-service software development and consultancy company for Block chain, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile, and Web Development with a special focus on Security, Scale, and Performance where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment.