Nexgile Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Software Developers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer (.NET / JAVA / Angular)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
INR 1,75,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
Company Benefits / Terms
- Bond/Specific Terms and Conditions: Submission of Original Educational Documents are required for a term of 2 Years.
- Any Graduate
JAVA, .NET, iOS, Angular, Android, Written Communication
- Good communication & Inter personal skills & logical thinking and interpretations
- Able to write the code independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, embraces teamwork and collaboration Highly motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Looking for a dedicated and smart working people, who can contribute to the growth of our business / company.
- We are looking for a few passionate freshers who want to start their career in Angular / React JS / .NET / JAVA / Android and have an extreme desire to work closely with industry senior engineers and passionate developers.
- Should possess Knowledge in (.NET / JAVA / Angular) Comprehensive software development knowledge in all phases of a project/product design, development, testing, and deployment.
- The candidates should have had good academic track record throughout
- We are looking for candidates who are staying in Hyderabad.
- Work from Office Only
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should ready to work on any Technology like JAVA / .NET / Android / iOS
- Candidate should have Very Good Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be Highly Motivated and a Self-Starter at work.
- Plan, develop, test, debug, and re-factor new and existing functionality.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Develop, optimize and troubleshoot both front-end and back-end code.
- Works in a team using agile methodologies.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Serves as an integral member of a software development team under the management of a Team Lead.
- Develop highly scalable and high performance applications.
- Collaborate across teams including subject matter experts to deliver a high-quality products.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Stay up-to-date on current software development trends and practices.
- Ability to understand different business processes
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Nexgile Technologies Pvt Ltd
About Company: Nexgile Technologies Private Limited Nexgile offers innovative and flexible solutions at any stage of the product life cycle. We blend the experience and knowledge gained over the years from several diverse projects to provide best solutions to our customers. Nexgile is powered by strong resources and our delivery capabilities incorporate ISO guidelines and SEI CMM process standards. Being part of Nexgile, you will be working with international clients on latest technologies and exciting projects.