NIRDPR Recruitment for Software Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer [P0066] – Direct on Contract Basis
- BE/ BTech/ MTech in CSE/ IT/ ECE
- Experience: Minimum of 0-2 years working experience in Software Development using PHP, MySQL and related technologies
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience with PHP, MySQL
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with thirdparty libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- iOS development experience is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and propose solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Accomplishes, engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.