NITG Recruitment for JRF, SRF at Goa, Last Date – 5 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Advertisement for the Position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under SERB, DST, GOI
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Eligibility for JRF
- MTech/ ME/ equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant areas with NET/GATE and at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university in a full-time program.
- BTech/BE/equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant areas with NET/GATE and at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university in a full-time program.
Eligibility for SRF
- Eligibility prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the post of SRF and JRF positions to work on the R&D project titled “Developing Smart Controller for Optimum Utilization of Energy and Trustworthy Management in a Micro Grid Environment”, sanctioned under IMPacting Research INnovation and Technology-2C1 (IMPRINT-2C1) by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India.
A strong knowledge in the following areas (Desirable Qualification for SRF and JRFs)
- Smart grid operations, modeling, power measurements and simulation
- IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Mobile App Development
- Knowledge of relevant tools such as, LabVIEW, MATLAB, PCB Fabrication, Python, .NET, FPGA code synthesis, Sigma data analytics, JAVA, Remix Solidity, etc
- Understanding of microcontroller-based firmware development
- Strong knowledge of writing low level peripheral drivers
- Understanding of power quality measurement parameters
- Modelling of these algorithms and conversion to MCU code
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date to send Hard Copy – 5th July 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/07/2021
Job Tagged in
National Institute of Technology Goa
The Institute offers under Graduate courses in Five Engineering Departments: (1) Computer Science and Engineering (2) Electronics and Communication Engineering (3) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4) Civil Engineering and (5) Mechanical Engineering. The Institute offers Post Graduate courses and Ph. D degree in three Engineering Departments: (1) Computer Science and Engineering (2) Electronics and Communication Engineering and (3) Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The Institute also offers Ph.D degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics and English specialization.