NPC Recruitment for Project Associates / Engineers at Hyderabad, Last Date – 15 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Project Associates / Engineers
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Contract / C2H
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- The remuneration will be Rs.12000-15000/- per month (all inclusive). This will be purely based on the qualification and experience.
- For Project Associate: Master’s Degree in Management (specialization in HR/MHRM/MSW-HR) from a Recognized University with Proficiency in English and Hindi language skills. Freshers can also apply. Higher degree in HR Management will be an added advantage.
- For Project Engineers: Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Preferably in Mechanical) from the Recognized University with Proficient English/Hindi skills. Freshers can apply.
- National Productivity Council (NPC), Regional Directorate-Hyderabad invites application from the Indian Citizen for working as Project Associates / Engineers (4-6 Positions) in Human Resource Management Division.
- Job Profile: To assist the NPC Team in execution of Consultancy assignments and organizing Training Programs (Online/Offline) in the Human Resource Management Division.
- The project Associate / Engineers shall be engaged purely on project basis only. However, the period may be extended as per the requirement of assignment and based on the review of performance.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on qualifications and experience. Thereafter, these shortlisted candidates only shall be called for Interview in person / Skype/Webex /Telephone.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for Online submission – 15.04.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/04/2021
Job Tagged in
National Productivity Council (NPC)
About Company: National Productivity Council of India (NPC), established in the year 1958, is an autonomous organization under Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Besides undertaking research in the area of productivity, NPC has been providing consultancy and training services in areas of Industrial Engineering, Agri-Business, Economic Services, Quality Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Technology Management, Energy Management, Environmental Management etc., to the Government and Public & Private sector organizations. NPC is a constituent of the Tokyo-based Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an Inter-Governmental Body of which the Government of India is a founding member.