PayPal Entry Level Recruitment for Software Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - PayPal
- Software Engineer 1
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- PayPal’s Risk Product Development team, Chennai is looking for a talented and highly motivated seasoned Software Engineer-1 to join the team. The candidate should have full stack experience and comfortable working with front-end and back-end tech stacks. Should be self-motivated and possess creative problem solving skills.
- Be able to independently design, code and test complex features and mentor junior engineers.
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
- Supporting your applications and/or services as and when required on a 24×7 basis.
- 0 to 1 years of experience in developing frontend and full stack applications
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Good understanding and experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles and familiar with Java and frameworks (for eg. Spring)
- Experience with unit testing and tools.
- Experience using industry standard software development tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
- Strong Debugging and Problem resolution skills.
- Excellent Communication and soft skills.
- Expertise in online payments and related domains is a plus.
Instructions to Apply
- When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
- Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.