PayPal Recruitment for Software Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - PayPal
PayPal is looking for a Software Engineer to work on challenging problems in developing and scaling our fraud prediction engine. We are developing an analytics platform that lets analysts review, monitor, and identify fraud patterns. At the same time, we also run large-scale machine learning models that detect such anomalous behavior. Our stack is built primarily in JAVA using Cassandra, Spark, and RDBMS.
You’d be a great fit if you have experience working on production distributed systems, and understand the difficulty of building a highly reliable and scalable system. Hands-on experience on front end technologies is desirable. Additional skill sets include familiarity with technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, and understanding how to solve problems on data sets that range in size from gigabytes to petabytes.
- Software Engineer 2
Number of Openings
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 Years experience in JAVA Programming
- Good understanding of web application development using JAVA technologies like Spring, Hibernate, CXF
- Experience developing and extending modern build-chain tools, such as Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Good understanding of JS libraries like JQuery, Backbone, Angular 4/5, ReactJS, etc… is a plus
- Knowledge of modern distributed system design and implementation
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design
- Sound knowledge of SQL & No-SQL databases
- Understanding of Hadoop internals, Pig, Oozie, Hive, and HBase is a plus
- Proficiency with Linux, virtual machines, and open source tools/platforms
- PayPal is looking for a Software Engineer to work on challenging problems in developing and scaling our fraud prediction engine.
- We are developing an analytics platform that lets analysts review, monitor, and identify fraud patterns.
- At the same time, we also run large-scale machine learning models that detect such anomalous behavior.
- Our stack is built primarily in Java using Cassandra, Spark, and RDBMS.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Simility, a PayPal Service, is an end-to-end fraud management platform helping large merchants, banks, and other Fortune 1000 companies manage fraud and risk. Our systems help enterprises detect fraudulent events in realtime and help protect these enterprises from online threats. We do so by creatively harnessing the power of data, machine learning, and humans and be on the cutting edge of fraud detection techniques and algorithms. Simility welcomes big thinkers and passionate team players, who are ready to take their career to the next level.