Pega Systems Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Any Graduate
JAVA, JUnit, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Linux
- 1 Years of software development/maintenance experience, preferably in a product development company
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience using the following: JAVA, JUnit, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Linux
What You’ve Accomplished
- Developed/maintained and tested functional, robust, resilient and scalable software built using JAVA
- Worked with internal/external customers, product owners to understand problems and provide solutions
Picture Yourself at Pega
- In this role, you will engage deeply in building core features of Pega platform which runs thousands of CRM and DPA applications around the world.
- Understand how Pega platform allows applications to be built for change.
- Deep dive into the integration aspects of Pega platform.
- Experience working with both monolithic and modularized code, giving you a unique opportunity to compare both worlds at one place.
What You’ll Do at Pega
- You will start by learning about Pega platform and use it to rapidly build an application
- Understand design and implementation of team owned features which include Email protocols, REST services, Messaging systems and Storage services like S3, Box etc…
- Work with Product owner & team members to build focused solutions
- Learn the best coding standards and practices with experienced team
- Have fun with team at lunch, recreational area, quarterly outings, box cricket, 10k runs
- Use various tools, languages and libraries like Git, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Linux, Java, JUnit, Groovy, cloud technologies
Who You Are
- You are a skilled software engineer, who can explore, understand and write Java code quickly.
- You enjoy solving problems and have zeal to learn new technologies and products.
- You adopt to changing requirements, technology choices and strive to deliver work at best quality.
- You enjoy exploring latest developments and best practices in software industry and apply them at work.
- You like to work and debug network stack. You love to deep dive into Java and JVM to build deeper and broader understanding of its semantics and workings.
- You are good team player who puts team first, can collaborate with and guide other team members.
- You take constructive feedback with open mind and work to continuously improve yourself.
- You are a self-starter and a self-learner. You are pro-active to take work and to explore new areas.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega is a leader in CRM software space, our goal is to be the #1 CRM SaaS provider in the world.Our team consists of top-notch engineers who are highly motivated, self-driven, have strong sense of ownership and passionate about customer success. We strive for excellence and embrace agile methodologies to achieve it. Pega lets us be independent and creative in the way we build software, we return this trust by being accountable for the software we build.