RIA ADVISORY Virtual Walk-In for Java Application Developers at Pune, Trivandrum, Delhi, On 22 May 2021
Table of Contents - Job
An excellent opportunity for Java developers to work with fast growing Product based Organization in Pune.
- Java Application Developer
Number of Openings
- BSc Computers, BE/BTech Computers, BCA
Must have Technical skills
- Core JAVA/ J2EE (Collections/ JDBC/ Hibernate, Servlets, SOAP or REST, JUnit, Multithreading)
- Oracle DBMS (writing complex SQLs, Hibernate)
Nice to have skills
- WebLogic/ WebSphere/ Tomcat configuration, Unix, DevOps processes, PL/SQL, JMeter, Git/Bitbucket, CICD
- Role: Application Development
- Product: Leading Oracle product (ORMB – Oracle Revenue Management & Billing)
- Framework: Oracle JAVA /J2EE Framework
- Domain: Transaction Processing, Pricing & Billing (Banking, Healthcare, Card processing etc.)
- You’ll be trained on “Oracle Revenue Management & Billing” which is the best selling product for Transaction processing, pricing & billing needs for Tier 1 banks, financial institutions & Healthcare Insurance companies which is based on Java/J2EE framework having advanced Integration & data processing capability.
- You will be primarily responsible for the application development i.e. Implementation within the framework guidelines and interacting with onsite teams/business users/IT teams.
- Learn & perform DevOps tasks and performance improvement techniques (such as caching, partitioning).
Instructions to Apply
- Notice Period: Only those candidates who can join within 30 days
- WFH till the COVID situation is not under control or as per the business requirement.
- Mode: Virtual Walk-In (Recruitment team will give confirmation after we receive application)
- Walk-in-date: 22nd May 2021 (Saturday)
- Time: As per slot confirmation by recruitment team
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 22/05/2021
Job Tagged in
RIA ADVISORY LLP
We help our enterprise clients understand the pain points in their current technology echo system and advise & help them manage transition to better processes using latest technology trends.
At “RIA – We recognize the impact of technologies on the process & people that drive them, innovate scalable processes & Accelerate the path to revenue realization.