Rimini Street Recruitment for JIRA Developers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- JIRA Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on Knowledge of PostgreSQL/ MS SQL/ MySQL databases.
- Understand and Configure integrations with 3rd party applications and internal tools.
- Experience in developing solutions Atlassian tools is highly preferred.
- Experience in plug-in development is highly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong documentation, communication and training skills.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- 3-5 Years of experience with Atlassian platform in the areas of development, design, implementation, configuration, administration, programming and support
- Certification in Atlassian suite of Applications.
- Should have desire and ability to learn new programming languages as needed.
- Rimini Street is looking for a developer with Java Scripting and Groovy scripting experience. The developer will be responsible to develop, architect solutions, design, enhance, administer and support Atlassian suite of applications that consists of JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket Applications using best practices and industry standards. This position will closely work with Business Analysts from various departments, JIRA Administrator and other IT teams to engineer and implement the solutions by developing the required solutions and configuring Atlassian platform for Rimini’s business processes and requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop solutions, integrations using Java Script and Groovy script for JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket applications using Agile methodologies.
- Rapidly prototype new solutions based on user requirements.
- Use Java and REST APIs/integrations.
- Collaborate with team members, to understand the requirements and design solutions by following the industry best practices.
- Build test scripts and perform unit testing for various business case scenarios, and support User Acceptance tests and implementation on production.
- Participate in SCRUM and Agile methods to ensure appropriate work planning.
- Ensure code quality and participate in and lead code reviews.
- Creative problem solving to address end user needs and resolve application issues.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for the Jira Platform and application.
- Respond to production issues/emergencies during business hours and off hours according to agreed SLAs.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide business and technical solutions for application errors.
- Enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security practices.
- Deliver detailed TDD (Technical design Document) for all the solutions worked on.
- Understand and develop scripts with Script Runner.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally to integrate Atlassian applications with key business applications such as SharePoint, Salesforce, etc.
- Develop solution in Java or Groovy for other applications as required.
- Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Rimini Street, Inc.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a JIRA Developer resident in our Hyderabad, India, office.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.