RPCB Recruitment for Junior Scientific Officers, Junior Environmental Engineers at Rajasthan, Last Date – 23 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Junior Environmental Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
RPCB/ESTT/DR/2020/2205 Date: 21-12-2020
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Junior Scientific Officer
- Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology from university.
Junior Environmental Engineer
- Master degree in Environmental Engineering after bachelor’s degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or civil or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering from university. (OR)
- First class Bachelor’s Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering from a university.
- Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri scripts and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
- Junior. Scientific Officer – 28 Posts
- Junior. Environmental Engineer – 86 Posts
- Written Test and Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Start Date: 24.12.2020
- End Date: 23.01.2021 (11.59 PM)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 23/01/2021
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RPCB)
About Company: The Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board is a body corporate constituted under section 4 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. It was first constituted on 7th February 1975, with the objectives of prevention, and control of water pollution and maintaining or restoring of wholesomeness of water. Later, it was also entrusted with the responsibilities of prevention, control and abatement of Air Pollution under the provisions of Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981.Under this act the State Board has been given powers to collect Cess on the basis of water consumed by the industries etc.