Sutherland Recruitment for Associate Professionals – Software Developers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
Sutherland Associate Software Developers Hyderabad
- Associate Professional – Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
C#, .NET, OOPS
- Job Category: Healthcare
- Work Location: Domestic Operations
- Sutherland is seeking a Software Developer who plays an active role in the end-to-end phases of software Development Lifecycle. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Software Developer in this role get to:
- Developing and testing software and maintain a software product or family of products/solution: Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
- As a software engineer, the candidate should design and code: Complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- He/She should evaluate impact of software performance: And recommend changes to software design team. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and
Written format and assist: In strategic research and design as directed.
Key duties would include:
- Participate in plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Develop and execute customer focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .NET framework:
– CLR & Assemblies
– Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- Good foundation on Design Patterns
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.