TATA Steel Recruitment for Accounts Managers at Jharia, Bamnipal
Table of Contents - Job
- Manager Accounts 7
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
10-15 LPA as per TSL standard
- CA/ ICWA with experience in accounting, costing, budgeting, BAG
Budgetary, Statutory Comliance, Business Analyst, Accounting Standards
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
- Statutory compliance – Statutory compliance related to F&A, Assist in tax assessments/appellate proceedings, Assisting in compliance of common tax guidelines, processes, charts.
- Financial Reporting – Facilitate in reporting Financial & Cost performance, Financial and Management accounting at locations.
- Financial Transactions – Accounts payable and receivable, Payroll & Cash, Capital accounts.
- Closing of accounts – Assist in preparations and compliance of the requirement of the statutory audits/tax audits.
- Cost analysis – Preparation of Cost Information, Preparation of variance analysis and PDCA cycle for adverse variances.
- Support to business units – Support to local management in Finance & Accounts, Ensuring Unit follows all statutory, regulatory & legal requirements in its daily activities.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.