TECHWAVE Walk-In for Sr Developers (.NET) at Hyderabad, On 6 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Walk-In for .NET Sr Developers @ Techwave, Hyderabad.
- .NET Sr Developer
Number of Openings
- Microsoft Developer with more than 6 years of IT experience in AGILE/SCRUM and in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Windows Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architecture.
- Sound knowledge of C#, OOPS, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Core, Web API, Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Good experience in AWS cloud.
- Good experience in microservice development and docker deployment
- Good experience in Configuring Teamcity Pipelines for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Extensive experience in ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5 implementing Model, View and Controllers with State Management and Security
- Experienced with .Net Core, .Net Core MVC and .Net Core Web APIs
- Experience with client-side technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, angularjs, Angular Framework
- .NET Core, Angular JS, React JS, Technical Integration Skills – REST Service Architecture, HTML HTML5, CSS
- Experience in developing Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming them
- Created Restful Services using WCF Rest and Web API
- Developing and Hosting REST API , Swagger and integration with Azure web apps
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2016/2008/2005/2000
- Strong ability in understanding system requirements, system architecture design, development, QA and production environment setup and support
- Extensive working experience in unit, integration and performance testing framework NUNIT, MS Unit Tests
- Very good communication and inter-personal skills, and ability of multitasking
- Fintech domain experience preferably in Acquiring, Gateway and Card payments
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 6th February 2021 (Saturday)
- 10:00 AM 3:00 PM only
Level 4, Building No. H6,
Phoenix Avance Business Hub,
Contact Person: VinayKumar S