Techwave Walk-In for JAVA (Developers / Leads) at Hyderabad, On 10 October 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Walk-in for JAVA Developers / Sr. Developers / Leads with multiple combination of skills.
- JAVA Developer / Senior Developer / Lead
JMS, Hibernate, Core Java, Multithreading, JSP Servlets, Spring Boot, J2Ee, Activemq, Microservices, Akka
- Core Spring.
- Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration.
- Messaging, ideally RabbitMQ.
- TDD & BDD.
- Continuous integration, such as TeamCity.
- Agile, SCRUM.
- Expert understanding of core programming concepts in common programming languages, with Java the key language of choice.
- Experience with any version control tool is required. GIT would be preferable.
- Understanding of software testing techniques and tools.
- Expert understanding of technical architectural principles.
- SQL and N0-SQL knowledge a must across various DB solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies, with experience of leading sprint teams.
- Exposure to more modern techniques using containers to host application services useful.
- Round 1: Online Test (Cutoff – 50%)
- Round 2: Technical 1
- Round 3: Technical 2
- Round 4: HR
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 10th October 2020 (Saturday)
- 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Last Date to Apply: 10/10/2020
About Company: Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We enable clients to maximize their potential and achieve a greater market with a wide array of technology services, including, but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development, Analytics, Digital, and the Internet of things (IoT).