Techwave Walk-In for Telecom Engineers at Hyderabad, On 20 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Immediate need of Telecom Engineer (MAPINFO / Q-GIS / SPATIAL NET)
- Telecom Engineer (MapInfo/ Q-GIS/ Spatial NET)
Number of Openings
- Diploma / Bachelors / Masters degree with proven experience in Telecom Domain
- Must have experience on MapInfo or QGis or saptial net.
- Experience in Planning, Designing, Implementing and modifying Telecommunications Network Designs.
- Must have experience on Multi technologies like FTTp, FTTn, HFC, FTTb, FTTc and FTTcs.
- Hands on Experience on MapInfo application is Mandatory.
- Holding Diploma / Bachelors / Masters degree with proven experience in Telecom Domain.
- Should possess good knowledge on Telecom ISP and OSP networks.
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume along with a Govt. issued Identity Proof for Security reasons.
Instructions to Apply
- Please ignore the mail if you have already attended the interview in past
- If interested share your updated profile along with the below mentioned details for further process
– Full Name (As on Passport):
– Contact No / eMail ID:
– Current Company:
– Total Experience:
– Relevant Experience:
– Current location:
– Preferred location:
– Current CTC:
– Expected CTC:
– Notice period (Short Notice is highly preferred):
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 20th February 2021
- 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Techwave Consulting India Pvt Ltd,
IT/ITES SEZ, Level 4, Building No. H6,
Phoenix Avance Business Hub,
Behind Dell Campus,
Hyderabad – 500081
Contact Person: Naresh Vadlamudi