Techwave Walk-In for Automation Test Engineers at Hyderabad, On 5 December 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Walk-in for Automation Test Engineers with Selenium & API.
- Automation Test Engineer
Automation Tools, Test Engineering, Java, API Testing, Agile, Selenium, JMeter, JIRA, Cucumber, Test Cases
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Experience with Automation tools like Selenium, JMeter, Rest-assured with good coding skills
- Experience in API testing using Postman
- Experience in Cucumber framework
- Knowledge of DevOps CI pipeline
- Basic Java programming skills with Java 8
- Experience in designing of frameworks, methodologies
- Having excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experience on Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Linux, Unix (optional)
- Understanding the customer requirements
- Collaborate with other team members to verify and validate deliverables
- Quickly produce well organized, optimized, and documented test cases
- Should be able to work independently
- Should always meet the customer expectations
- Acquiring knowledge on customers business processes and enhancements
- Continuously learn and improve skills
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 5th December 2020 (Saturday)
- 10:00 AM to 3.00 PM
Last Date to Apply: 05/12/2020
Techwave Consulting India Prviate Limited
About Company: Techwave’s client focus and collaborative approach have resulted in it being ranked #9 amongst fastest growing companies in the region by the Philadelphia Business Journal and #15 in IT Service domain in USA by Inc. 500. Techwave has more than 280 consultants in over 6 countries. Techwave takes IT and Business best practices and personalizes them for their clients to provide mature and effective IT outcomes for business.