THDC India Recruitment for Junior Engineer Trainees at Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Last Date – 28 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Recruitment for the post of Jr. Engineer Trainee in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Information Technology (IT) Discipline (s)
- Junior Engineer Trainees
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- 3 Years Full Time Regular Diploma / 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
- Rounding off Marks is not allowed.
- THDCIL invites applications from bright result oriented, energetic and dynamic young Junior Engineer Trainees of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh domicile with bright academic record to join the organization as JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering & Information Technology (IT) Disciplines.
Instructions to Apply
- Online Registration Start Date – 08.02.2021 AT 11:00 A.M.
- Online Registration Closing and Fee payment Date – 28.02.2021 AT 6:00 P.M.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 28/02/2021
Job Tagged in
THDC INDIA LIMITED
The Equity of company is shared between NTPC and GoUP.
The Company was incorporated on 12th July 1988 to develop, operate and maintain the 2400MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other Hydro Projects. The Company has an authorized share capital of Rs.4000Cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule “A” PSU.
Presently, THDCIL has three operational hydro power plants namely Tehri HPP (1000 MW), Koteshwar HEP (400 MW), Dhukwan Small HEP (24 MW), two operational Wind Power Plants namely Patan Wind Farm (50 MW) and Devbhumi Dwarika Wind Farm (63 MW) and one solar project (50 MW).
Presently, two hydro power projects namely Tehri PSP (1000 MW) & VPHEP (444 MW) and one Thermal Project namely Khurja STPP (1320 MW) are under construction.
THDCIL is consistently profit making company since the commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP in the year 2006-07.